I am currently reading Dear John. I'm not too far into the book yet, since classes have started and I have been bringing my textbooks to Rockwells to get my reading done while I have downtime hosting when the lunch or dinner rushes are over.
I like the book so far. This is probably my first Nicholas Spark book I've actually read, unless I'm forgetting some book I read back in middle school. I think it's a good story so far. John has met Savannah and he has been teaching her to surf, and she has taken him to church. I like that John, the reformed rebel, is telling her the truth about himself, even though it may not put him in the right light.
I hope to finish the book before the movie comes out because I want to go see it with Liz when it does.
Well, lets see how the book continues...
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment